- GContracts 1.2.11 Released!
- GContracts 1.2.11 Sneak Peak – Improved IDE Support
- Groovy 2.1: groovyc –configscript
- Groovy 2.1: The @DelegatesTo Annotation
- Groovy 2.1: The @AnnotationCollector Annotation
- Groovy 2.1: Type Checking Extensions
- Groovy 2.1.0 Released!
- Groovy Quickie: Collection#inject([Object,] Closure)
- Groovy Quickie: Dumping the Groovy AST
- GVM – the Groovy enVironment Manager
- Groovy, Java 8 & Virtual Extension Methods
- GContracts 1.2.10 Released!
- GContracts Performance Tweaks
- Groovy Quickie: AST Transformations and TypeResolver NPs
- @TypeChecked, @CompileStatic and GContracts
Category Archives: announcement
Groovy 2.1.0 has been released today. This release comes with important additions for DSL authors, third party libraries and improved IDE support. Here are the changes as announced at Greach by Guillaume Laforge today : complete invoke dynamic support when … Continue reading