GContracts 1.2.4 Released!I am proud to announce that GContracts 1.2.4 has just been released and is available in the Central Maven repository  and at Github . This release covers bug fixes and enhancements.
-  old variable generation on inherited instance variables
-  support for static methods
-  precondition (@Requires) should be checked before the method's closure is invoked
-  use locks to avoid concurrency issues when checking contracts
-  no explicit return returns null
-  ReturnStatementVisitor does not ignore closure expressions